TRAIN THE TRAINER PROGRAM
Three-Day Intensive will prepare you to train other Anger Solutions Facilitators in your agency or in your community.
August 21 to 23, 2019 in NIAGARA
Ask us about bringing this certification training to your community!
Training Agenda: Day One
Introductions – general business
History of Anger Management – How Anger Solutions™ was developed
Program Philosophy and methodology
- What Anger Solutions™ is all about
- Principle of Active Participation
- Belief is the Basis of Action
- How various counselling theories and practices incorporate with the Anger Solutions™ Program
- What’s in my digital files? (Part One)
In-depth Overview of the Anger Solutions Program
- Module One: Feelings
- Module Two: What’s Your Style?
- Module Three: Understand How Anger Develops
- Module Four: Assertiveness
- Module Five: Body Language
- Module Six: Body Language and Assertiveness
- Module Seven: Listening Skills
- Module Eight: Role Plays
- Module Nine: Forgiveness
- Module Ten: Releasing Residual Anger
- Module Eleven: Review and Terminating the Program
Measuring Success: How to use the assessment tools, record and submit data
Homework Assignment: Case scenario for role plays and/or mock group
Training Agenda: Day Two
Case Studies, Role Plays
- mock group
- rules and expectations
Problem solving and practical application – Tailoring the program to meet your client needs
Preparing to “teach” Anger Solutions in group
- Psych Rehab “R.O.P.E.S.” model
- LBs and NTs for feedback.
Presenting Anger Solutions in workshop/training format: A primer on Anger Solutions Training (review agenda, Teach-Practice-Practice)
Homework Assignment: Presentation for round-robin
Training Agenda: Day Three
- Feedback and encouragement (LBs and NTs)
The business of Anger Solutions™
- Certified Trainer Requirements and Responsibilities
Question and Answer
Presentation of Certificates
What you will receive in your training package ($Value):
- Anger Solutions Facilitators’ Manual Version 2.2 ($69.95)
- Anger Solutions Workbook ($24.50)
- Anger Solutions! Proven Strategies for Effectively Resolving Anger and Taking Control of Your Emotions ($24.95)
- Anger Solutions™ Audio Exercise: Releasing Residual Anger ($16.50) – digital copy
- One Year Trainer Level Membership – Canadian Association of Anger Solutions™ Professionals – Non-exclusive license to use Anger Solutions™ within the context of community education, staff training, group counseling and/or group workshops – $75.00 (plus HST)
- All refreshments and networking lunches
- Resources, Case studies, assessment tools, power point for the one-day training session, and a collection of “Use it or Lose it” tools located in a www.box.com cloud file with secure access for Facilitators and Trainers only.
Location: Thorold, Ontario located in the heart of the Niagara Region. Overnight accommodations available at the Four Points Sheraton on Schmon Parkway in Thorold – walking distance from the venue.
Ways to Register
Fax your registration information with valid credit card information included to 1-866-568-4694.
Send your cheque or money order or Credit Card information in the amount $1195 plus HST with registration form to: Leverage U, 73 Royal Manor Drive, St. Catharines, ON. L2M 4L2.
Continuing Education Credits Available
CEUs: Addictions Counsellors: Receive 10 hours of Core CEU’s from the Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation upon completion of this program!
Psychotherapists and Counsellors: Contact OACCPP to inquire about CEU credit.