Become a Certified Anger Solutions Facilitator or Trainer!
Next Training Opportunity:
Anger Solutions Facilitator Boot-Camp is November 27, 2019 in NIAGARA
Anger Solutions Train the Trainer: November 27 to 29, 2019 in NIAGARA
LOOKING AHEAD to WINTER 2020 Training Dates: March 4 to 6, 2019
(Bootcamp March 4th; Train the Trainer March 4 to 6, 2020)
Both of these sessions will take place at 3340 Schmon Parkway, Thorold, Ontario in the TROPICAL Room
…Enjoyed the informal, interesting presentation and feel I have gained confidence, assurance and encouragement to pursue my counselling efforts and development of group therapy. An excellent, comprehensive package.
Facilitator Boot Camp: Register for this day – $495 +HST
Train the Trainer: Register for this FALL 2019 Program – $1450+ HST
Other Types of Training Available:
- Level One: Boot Camp for Facilitators
- Level Two: Certified Trainer
- Level Three: Individual Counsellor/Coach
- Level Four: Master Trainer
Contact us at 905-329-6169 OR use our convenient contact form.
If you are a Counsellor, Case Manager, Therapist, or Mental Health Worker who works with:
- People struggling with addictions
- Supported housing – group activity is required or optional
- People with severe mental health difficulties
- Individuals with concurrent diagnoses (e.g. addictions/mental health or addictions/brain injury)
- People who have anger as a pre-employment issue
- Youth at risk
- Children who bully or have other behavioural problems, or
- Individuals involved with the correctional system (CSO, bail, probation/parole, alternative sentencing,
Anger Solutions may be a valuable and useful tool for you.
This program is ideal for counsellors who:
- Are frustrated with the time and effort required to research and develop effective anger tools
- Need a solid base of tools and resources
- Want to hone their group facilitation skills
- Want an Anger Resolution model that works – regardless of their client group
- Want to be able to transfer their skills in anger resolution counselling to different client/consumer groups (i.e. want to be able to tailor the program for client needs)
About the Anger Solutions™ Program:
The Anger Solutions™ Program was developed by Julie Christiansen, MA over several years of study and practical use. It has been delivered to over 100 agencies across Ontario since 1997, and is currently in use by various corrections-based, addictions and recovery, and social service agencies across Canada as well as internationally. The program has 11 modules and is designed to run as an 8, 10, or 12 week group program.
The success rate of this program is exceptional (steady at just over 80%), and for all committed participants who complete and follow through on the processes, there is a marked increase in quality of life and higher self-esteem as a result of fewer occurrences of undesired “angry” behaviours, lower recidivism rates, incorporation of more appropriate methods for expressing anger, improved communication skills, increased employability, and higher assertiveness levels.