WHAT WE DO
1. The Anger Solutions™ family of training and counseling products/services
- Anger Solutions Certified Facilitator (7 hours training)
- Anger Solutions Certified Coach (an additional 6 hours training)
- Anger Solutions Certified Trainer (an additional 21 hours training)
- Anger Solutions Master Trainer (an additional 21 hours training)
For details of the training pre-requisites and requirements, please contact us at 905-329-6169.
2. TransformED Corporate Coaching, Workshops and Seminars
- Workplace Survivor: Extreme Team Building
- Stress Busters
- 90-Day Challenge
- Write Your Book Coaching Program
- Igniting Passion
- Bullying is not a Game (Workplace or School versions)
- Building S’Teem (Self-esteem program for students)
- The New Normal: Recovery After Trauma
Workshops and Seminars
- Overcoming Conflict, Anger & Negativity in the Workplace
- The WOW Factor: Exceptional Customer Service
- Resolving Anger at Work
- Leverage: The New Motivation
We also specialize in creating custom training series that combine components from these topics, or from topics of the clients’ choosing.
Our TransformED and Corporate Coaching programs are specialized to help you and/or your team to go where it has never gone before. We “Leverage U” into peak performance and productivity, using our unique blend of advanced psychological techniques, current technology, and human interaction. We have partnered with Career Compass and www.cornerstone-group.com to provide Executive Coaching services. To learn more call 905-329-6169.
In addition, we partner with The Herrington Group on special projects including AODA (Access for Ontarians with Disabilities Act) Training, sensitivity training with regards to disability issues, and customer service. For more information on The Herrington Group and the excellent work that they do, please visit www.theherringtongroup.ca . Julie has partnered with Dr. Lisa Barrow (www.bulliednomore.com) to provide training and workshops about the realities and dangers of workplace bullying.
3. Not-for-profit and community services
We also have a long standing relationship with various school boards- facilitating presentations on stress management, anger resolution, and self-esteem to their secondary school students, as well as self-esteem and pro-social behaviours (anti-bullying) in their elementary schools. In recent years, this work has expanded into schools within the Greater Toronto Area, and around the Golden Horseshoe.
In addition, we have established relationships with several First Nation groups and are proud of the work we have done in facilitating training for Akwesasne First Nation in Cornwall, Walpole Island First Nation near Chatham, Ontario, as well as our collaborations with Native Wind Consulting, Six Nations, and other indigenous groups across Ontario and across Canada.