WHAT WE DO
Since 1997 we have been providing learning resources, consulting, and speaking services to corporations, not-for-profits, community groups, and individuals who seek to create radical, positive, lasting change.
Over the past several months, we have worked tirelessly to ensure that we can continue to do so given the many changes to how the world does business due to the global pandemic. To that end, we have adapted all of our coaching and on-site programs to be offered virtually. Since March of 2020, we have delivered over 25 virtual keynotes, workshops, or webinars, including our signature Anger Solutions Facilitator’s Boot Camp.
1. The Anger Solutions™ family of training and counseling products/services
- Anger Solutions Certified Facilitator (7 hours training)
- Anger Solutions Certified Coach (an additional 6 hours training)
- Anger Solutions Certified Trainer (an additional 21 hours training)
- Anger Solutions Master Trainer (an additional 21 hours training)
For details of the training pre-requisites and requirements, please contact us at 905-329-6169.
2. TransformED Corporate Coaching, Workshops and Seminars
Whatever you need for your upcoming event or conference, we offer a variety of keynote speeches, coaching programs, and seminar/workshops including:
- Workplace Survivor: Extreme Team Building
- Stress Busters
- 90-Day Challenge
- Write Your Book Coaching Program
- Igniting Passion
- Bullying is not a Game (Workplace or School versions)
- Building S’Teem (Self-esteem program for students)
- The New Normal: Recovery After Trauma
Workshops and Seminars
- Future Shock: How Leaders Can Develop Resilient Teams
- Coping with Stress and Anxiety in Times of Rapid Change (Most Requested in 2020)
- Overcoming Conflict, Anger & Negativity in the Workplace
- Let’s Talk: About Dismantling Systemic Racism
- Let’s Talk: About Mental Health
- Leverage: The New Motivation
We also specialize in creating custom on-site and virtual training and presentation programs that combine components from these topics, or from topics of the clients’ choosing.
Our TransformED and Corporate Coaching programs are specialized to help you and/or your team to go where it has never gone before. We “Leverage U” into peak performance and productivity, using our unique blend of advanced psychological techniques, current technology, and human interaction.
Our partners include:
The Herrington Group on special projects including AODA (Access for Ontarians with Disabilities Act) Training, sensitivity training with regards to disability issues, and customer service.
Dr. Lisa Barrow (www.bulliednomore.com) to provide training and workshops about the realities and dangers of workplace bullying.
Career Compass Canada and Executive Coach Global to provide Executive Coaching services. To learn more call 905-329-6169.
3. Not-for-profit and community services
We are pleased to have a long history of collaboration with not-for-profit agencies, schools and community services within and outside of the Niagara Region. We offer on-site training at discounted rates for not-for-profit agencies, as well as making keynote or educational presentations to community groups such as the ADD/ADHD support group or the Learning Disabilities Association.
We also have a long standing relationship with various school boards- facilitating presentations on stress management, anger resolution, and self-esteem to their secondary school students, as well as self-esteem and pro-social behaviours (anti-bullying) in their elementary schools. In recent years, this work has expanded into schools within the Greater Toronto Area, and around the Golden Horseshoe.
First Nations Communities and Agencies
In addition, we have established relationships with several First Nation groups. We are proud of the work we have done in facilitating training for Akwesasne First Nation in Cornwall, Walpole Island First Nation near Chatham, Ontario, Nog-da-win-da-min Family and Community Services, and Wabun Tribal Council, as well as our collaborations with Native Wind Consulting, Six Nations, and other indigenous groups within the province of Ontario and across Canada.